- To equip the trainees with necessary knowledge and skills to pick open flat key cars professionally using proper tools.
Car Models Covered
, Honda, Mitsubishi, or any specific model requested. Toyota
Who should attend?
- Novices, locksmiths, Key cutting operators, Car technicians and anyone interested to start an automotive locksmith business.
This profession requires mechanical aptitude, analytical mind, good eye-hand co-ordination and reasonably good eyesight. No prior experience required.
- Learn directly from Soxxi -- the most recognized name in the automotive locksmith trade in this region.
- Learn in a day what a typical automotive locksmith took years to master.
- Real practicing automotive locksmith instructor instead of hired trainer.
- Professional advice to help you gets started in the business.
- Overview of car locking system
- How the inner mechanism work
- Essential picking tools
- Theory on how to pick the lock
- Practical training on how to pick the lock
- Special modified locks for you to train (from easy to hard)
- Overcoming the double locking system (if any)
- Introduction of essential software to make the job easier
What would you achieve?
At the end of the day, student should already have a good knowledge on the subject and should have no problem in opening a flat key lock. You will be awarded a certificate of competence if you pass the assessment.
If for any reason, you are still not competent or have no confidence in opening a flat key lock by using the technique we teach, you can register to attend the next available class at a nominal fee of just 20% of your first course fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- Your enrolment is not confirmed until an official confirmation is sent to you.
- We reserve the right to amend our course structure when necessary.
- All trainees must provide us with full personal and company particulars
- All trainees will be photographed for law compliance purpose
- We reserve the rights to decline any registration without having to assign any reason thereof.
Full payment upon enrollment (Cash, Cheque or bank transfer)
Closing date is 30 days before the course date (eg. Course date 03/10/2016, enroll before 03/09/2016)
Cancellation & Refund: Full refund if course is cancelled due to insufficient student, no refund if due to your personal reason
Minimum 6 student is required to conduct each course, if not it will be postponed to the next date.
Duration: 6 hours per course (10am-5pm, 1 hour lunch break)
What is included in the fee? Local GST, Drinks, course and training material. Lunch is not included.
Click Here to download the PDF version or below to link to the online registration page.