- To equip the student with all necessary knowledge and skills to start a lucrative business in automotive transponder key business.
Who should attend?
- Automotive locksmiths, Key cutting operators, Car technicians and anyone who is interested to enter this profession or start a business in transponder key. No prior experience required.
- Learn first hand, from Soxxi -- the pioneer and industry leader of transponder key business in this region.
- Learn in just one day all the facts you need to know about the transponder key business.
- Avoid costly mistakes and wrong investment in expensive equipment.
- Real automotive locksmith instructor instead of hired lecturer.
- Transponder Business Overview
- How the car immobilizer system works
- Characteristics of immo system (
, Lexus, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, BMW etc.) Toyota
- Types of transponder used in automotive immobilizer
- Essential equipment to start the service
- Direct transponder duplication with cloning machine (RW4, AD900Pro, TRS-5000, Zedbull)
- Programming transponder key to the car using key programmer (AD100Pro, SBB)
- Transponder key Programming procedures (on board)
- Transponder key programming procedures with Adapter (Myvi, Avaza, Sirion, Terios etc)
- Original factory Remote programming procedures (on board and with programmer)
- Introduction of Code Software (INSTACODE)
/ Lexus all key lost solution (Theory on Immo ECU flashing) Toyota
immobilizer (all keys lost) Toyota
- Program Toyota Smart key
- Program (Camry or Kangoo or Berlingo) factory remote-key
- Program Subaru Forester factory remote-key
- Erase lost keys/remotes
*We reserve the rights to substitute with other models depending on car availability at the time of course
What would you achieve?
At the end of the day, student should already have a good knowledge on the subject and ready to start the business. You will be awarded a certificate of competence if you pass the assessment.
Terms & Conditions:
- Your enrolment is not confirmed until an official confirmation is sent to you.
- We reserve the right to amend our course structure when necessary.
- All trainees must provide us with full personal and company particulars
- All trainees will be photographed for law compliance purpose
- We reserve the rights to decline any registration without having to assign any reason thereof.
Full payment upon enrollment (Cash, Cheque or bank transfer)
Closing date is 30 days before the course date (eg. Course date 03/10/2016, enroll before 03/09/2016)
Cancellation & Refund: Full refund if course is cancelled due to insufficient student, no refund if due to your personal reason
Minimum 6 student is required to conduct each course, if not it will be postponed to the next date.
Duration: 6 hours per course (10am-5pm, 1 hour lunch break)
What is included in the fee? Local GST, Drinks, course and training material. Lunch is not included.
Click Here to download the PDF version or below to link to the online registration page.